You are at the final stage of securing a job - the job interview. Your covering letter and your CV have attracted the employer and you have been shortlisted for the position meaning your skills and experience are the right match for the position. Yet there is still a lot of work to be done. How you present yourself at the interview will decide if you will get offered a contract and a sponsorship or you will hear no as most of the candidates. Preparing thoroughly for the interview stage will significantly distinguish you from most other candidates and increase your chances of receiving an offer. Take advantage of our interview preparation tips and mock interviews to boost your chances of success.
Why use our services:
- Our mock interviews will be tailored specifically for the job you are applying for and as realistic as possible. You will receive detailed feedback after the interview allowing you to improve on your interview skills even further.
- Our Interview experts have extensive HR experience in UK companies and employment agencies and a number of them have been in a hiring manager role in the sector you are interested in.
- We offer 3 business days turnaround for feedback. If you don't get it on time you will get 110% of your money back.
- If you are not happy with the result for whatever reason you are entitled to 110% of your money back.
How much it costs:
- £60 for one interview and feedback session
- £40 for any subsequent interviews
What you get in return is a 1 hour mock interview over Skype tailored specifically for the job you are applying for and as realistic as possible, 30 minutes feedback session briefing you on how the interview went and how to improve your interview technique. You will receive a recording of both the interview and feedback session so you can refer to it at a later date. Finally you will also get for free our booklet on how to prepare for interviews.